Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My 10 Favorite Websites

These are my favorite websites.

1.) Bestbuy.com
I like http://www.bestbuy.com/ because I can look at all the electronics that I love.
2.) Addictinggames.com
I like Addictinggames because if I am bored I can hop on the site and play free games fast.
3.)www.Google.com
I like Google because I can search anything that I pretty much want to.
4.)www.gmail.com
I like gmail because I can chat with my friends when I am bored.
5.) www.amazon.com
I like Amazon because I think it is fun to look at things I can't afford.
6.)infinitcampus.com
I like infinite campus because I can check my grades when I want to.
7.)blogger.com
I like blogger because I can make my own blog which you know I already have.
8.)youtube.com
Youtube is awesome because I can look up any of my favorite videos and watch them.
9.)itunes.com
I like itunes because I can buy my favorite music.
10.)www.bungie.com
I like bungie because they are the company that helped make Halo which is one of my favorite games.

1 comment:

cmusic said...

I love looking at stuff I can't buy!!!!!